INALCO2019 Organizing Committee invites prospective authors to submit abstracts relating to the conference topics. Please see a list of topics here.
- - The abstract submission procedure will be managed via online system on the website.
- - All authors (including keynote speakers) are requested to submit an 250 words abstract.
- - Abstracts and papers must be written in English, and submission due for abstracts is
December 3, 2018 January 31, 2019.
- - All abstracts will undergo peer review by the program committee and may be accepted for either oral or poster presentation, or rejected.
- - Authors can choose any type of presentation of oral or poster, but the program committee will finally assign each abstract to be either oral or poster presentation after reviewing the submitted abstracts.
- - Please choose one topic from the topic list and input keywords (more than 5 keywords) when submitting the abstract.
- - All authors of accepted abstracts are required to register online with the registration payment by February 28, 2019. Abstracts with unpaid registration fee by this due date will be deleted from the program.
- - Awards will be attributed to young professional oral presenters (of 35 years old or under when presenting the Extended Abstract) and poster presenters for writing an impressive Extended Abstract and making an outstanding presentation at INALCO2019. If you want to apply for the award of young professionals, please indicate your intention when submitting the abstract.
- - Please answer whether you are planning to submit to the “Journal of Light Metal Welding” in the process of abstract submission. Please refer to the bottom of this page for details about “Journal of Light Metal Welding.”
- - Abstracts to be submitted to INALCO2019 is limited to the one that have not been published in another journals or academic conferences in the past. Also, it should not to be submitted to other conferences in parallel with this submission.
Proceedings (Extended Abstract) Submission
Authors of accepted abstracts (both for oral and poster) are required to submit Extended Abstract (2 pages of A4 paper size two-column format, and less than 6 pages more than 4 pages for keynote speakers) by April 19, 2019 (extended). Authors will be informed of “Author’s Guide to Prepare Extended Abstract” after receiving “Notice to Authors” from February 5, 2019. Proceedings of oral and poster presentations will be distributed with both hard copies and electronic medias during the conference.
Paper Submission for “Journal of Light Metal Welding”
In case authors prefer, they can submit papers to “Journal of Light Metal Welding”. Submission due is
June 15, 2019 August 31, 2019. Paper will undergo peer review and accepted papers will be published after the conference about half a year later on the condition that its copyright belongs to the Japan Light Metal Welding Association. Those will be also included in J-STAGE with DOI (Digital Object Identifier) number. Author’s guideline and a template will be provided to the authors, but papers of all types of presentations should be less than 6 pages more than 4 pages of A4 paper size two-column format.
- Abstract Submission Starts
- October 3, 2018
- Abstract Submission Due
- January 31
December 3, 2019
- Online Registration Starts
- December 12, 2018
- Notice to Authors
- From February 5
From January 31, 2019
- Complete Conference Registration with Payment (only authors)
- April 19
February 28, 2019
- Extended Abstract for Proceedings Submission Due
- April 19
April 8, 2019
- Paper for “Journal of Light Metal Welding” Submission Due
- August 31
June 15, 2019
- End of Early Bird Registration
- August 1, 2019
- Program Information(Tentative program will be announced by the end of August 2019).
- October 10, 2019
- End of Online Registration
- October 31, 2019